Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Not in the Philippines
2 am in the morning and I've just been outside having those laughtrips with the Phase I people. Looks something like an ordinary night here at the village, roadtrip.. food trip. Only problem is, tomorrow I'll be off to foreign soil.
Singapore. Malaysia. Thailand. 3 countries in six days.
Parang ayaw ko atang umalis.
-------
Sporstfest Opening. Basketball Practices. People who call me The Flight. The Game. Subdi-car-convoys. Panjutz. Joeseph "China Boy" De Jesus. Phase I. Gay. Quock. Mutant. Pasas Bravo. Cook's Isawan. Northview Longcilog. 100 peso gas road trips. Sierra Monte. Ateneo. Ym. Internet. NBA.com. Sun Cellular. Full House. Sentra. Honda. April Meg magazine cover. Another person's List of things to miss.
Nakailang beses ko nang ginagawa pero..
Takot talaga ako sumakay ng airplane.
#######
P.S. Mamimiss ko ang basketball. tsk tsk.





7 Comments:
wow, i'm sure you'll have a great time. i was in sg/my also last summer. astig. i think i spent a week or so. haven't been to thailand tho. uwian mo ako ng golden buddha! hehe!
i am in singapore right now. we are staying at backpacker's corner. it is nice here. 16 sdollars a person. free food. free internet! haha!
Have fun! :)
haha nakakapagod. magkano kaya ipod sa pinas ngayon? gusto ko bumili dito..
hey! enjoy your trip! kainggit hehhe
hey! ur lucky it's just six days! try and live here for 2 years! damn... i'm missin a LOT! anyway, have fun!
haha. dito na ako sa pinas!
comment on how is it to burn.
<< Home