Sunday, January 30, 2005
Zirkoh
For two months I've been testing out some establishments with my friends and family. I've been to Klownz at Quezon Avenue, Burgoo, Man Yan, Zirkoh and T.G.I.F. at Tomas Morato, Pier One, El Pueblo and Racks at Ortigas, Sugarhouse and Mandarin at Rockwell, Crocodile Grill at Greenbelt, Gateway at Cubao, Shade at Katipunan... NICE.
It's just that, before, I didn't like eating out at places other than Jollibee and Mcdonald's.
Special thanks to our new neighbor who treated us yesterday at the Zirkoh comedy bar.
---
I've been editing our group's music video for CS175 by myself (Considering there are only two of us in the group... And other groups are composed of four). I volunteered in editing all the stuff. haha Hope all the hard work I've done pays off.
---
Hell Week coming up.
#######
DOMINANCE! tsk tsk.





3 Comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://jhwrblmu.com/jxon/ltpg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pwzvlmuu.com/pnsz/vctj.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://jhwrblmu.com/jxon/ltpg.html | http://jazxmdme.com/icsd/xoyf.html
comment on how is it to burn.
<< Home