adi.

everybody's free to wear sunscreen - Baz Luhrmann

Thursday, January 20, 2005

WHY IS IT SO FCUKING COLD?

Woke up shivering and clueless why it was so cold at this time of year. Fcuking cold! Enough to make one healthy person sick.

I slept with no blankets.


Started the day throwing up.. Found out later I had a high fever.
---

I ended up cutting my comm14 class as I spent 6 hours sleeping at Joseph's condo unit.


#######
Only thing bright for the day was I got to continue my streak of learning how to greet people I meet.


Introvert. tsk tsk.

5 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Plue said...

ang lamig din dito. hayup inatake tuloy ako ng sinusitis!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger boyet said...

haha malamig din pala dyan sa tawi-tawi..


wahehehehe joklang! :D

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://hygslihy.com/zsfg/ydpy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://owasjtkf.com/nwjz/ehxe.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://hygslihy.com/zsfg/ydpy.html | http://fbeakgwk.com/hles/jgsk.html

 

comment on how is it to burn.

<< Home